Founded in 1935, and co-sponsored by the City of Palo Alto Division of Arts and Sciences, we are a group of serious amateur (and some professional) photographers interested in working together to enhance and broaden our photographic skills and artistic vision. Learn moreCome and visit us - our meetings, held most Wednesday evenings, are open to the public!
[Click on an event to see time and location]
- Exhibit at Avenue 25 Gallery Exhibit at Avenue 25 GalleryMarch 7 2017 - April 21 2017Exhibit with PACC Members
- Photographer or Artist? Photographer or Artist?Wednesday, 25 January, 2017Art of Photography Presentation with Susanne Karlak
- Exhibition by the Palo Alto Camera Club Exhibition by the Palo Alto Camera ClubOctober 28 2016 - November 21 2016Exhibit
If you are a member and received such recognition please notify Webmaster at:
- Details of the event
- A small JPEG up to 500 px, sRGB
- And if available a link to a website of the organization where further information can be found
There is free parking along the street and in a nearby city garage.
In conjunction with this show and as part of the Library's Adult Program series he'll give a talk there entitled "What it's like to be stranded on an Island with Fidel Castro" on Sat Feb 18 from 2:30 to 4 pm. For those who missed Jim's earlier presentation on this subject, it's an in-depth historical photo documentary of life in Cuba from its early Spanish colonial days thru Castro to the present. Timely, informative and entertaining. And open to the public.
From member Judy Doherty:
"Come and view Visual Feast, a fine art food photography solo exhibit by award-winning chef and photographer Judy Doherty, AOS, BS, PC II. This 25-piece show features award-winning conceptual and still life photography from farmer's markets from Sonoma to Capitola. Each photo will bring to life a different memory and seasonal feeling of beautiful California produce.
Reception Sat Feb 4 from 1-4 pm at Avenue 25 Gallery in San Mateo (MAP). Meet the artist and learn how she styled and captured the pieces. Refreshments will be served.
The show runs thru Mar 3. Gallery hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 5 pm.
A portion of the proceeds from sales of the work will be donated to Judy's favorite charity, The Chef Ann Foundation, which helps schools afford salad bars in their cafeterias. Bookmarks featuring the accompanying photo 'Dancing Hotties' will be handed out."