Founded in 1935, and co-sponsored by the City of Palo Alto Division of Arts and Sciences, we are a group of serious amateur (and some professional) photographers interested in working together to enhance and broaden our photographic skills and artistic vision. Learn moreCome and visit us - our meetings, held most Wednesday evenings, are open to the public!
- Exhibition by the Palo Alto Camera Club Exhibition by the Palo Alto Camera ClubOctober 28 2016 - November 21 2016Exhibit
- Capturing the Wild - From Africa to your Backyard Capturing the Wild - From Africa to your BackyardWednesday, 26 October, 2016Special Program with George Lepp
- Wildlife of Uganda, Rwanda & Ethiopia: A Photographic Tour Wildlife of Uganda, Rwanda & Ethiopia: A Photographic TourWednesday, 24 August, 2016Special Program with Chris AustriaJoin conservationist Chris Austria on a photographic and video tour of the spectacular wildlife in Uganda, Rwanda, and Ethiopia.
If you are a member and received such recognition please notify Webmaster at:
- Details of the event
- A small JPEG up to 500 px, sRGB
- And if available a link to a website of the organization where further information can be found
The Pacific Art League is located at 668 Ramona Street, Palo Alto, and free parking is available below City Hall across the street. The exhibit runs December 2–23, 2016.
The opening reception will be held on Friday, November 4th from 5:30 to 8 pm. The exhibit runs through Nov 23.
Two images by members Elaine Heron and Dan Quinn ("Struggle" and "Twisted Cedar" respectively) have been accepted in the Center for Photographic Art's (CPA) 2016 International Juried Competition.
The winners will be announced at the CPA gallery exhibit in Carmel's Sunset Center on Sat Nov 12, 2016. There will be a lecture by judge Linda Lehtinen Phd from 4-5 pm, followed by a reception from 5-7 pm.
A link to the online gallery will be added as soon as it's available.