Founded in 1935, and co-sponsored by the City of Palo Alto Division of Arts and Sciences, we are a group of serious amateur (and some professional) photographers interested in working together to enhance and broaden our photographic skills and artistic vision. Learn more
Come and visit us - our meetings, held most Wednesday evenings, are open to the public!
Our list of "Quick Links" on the right side of this page may help you find what you want. If not, the menus above may help.
[Click on an event to see time and location]
- Camera Club Yosemite Valley in Winter Trip Jan 24 to Jan 28, 2018, and Taste of Yosemite Culinary Event Camera Club Yosemite Valley in Winter Trip Jan 24 to Jan 28, 2018, and Taste of Yosemite Culinary EventWednesday, 24 January, 2018Multi-day field trip
- Treasured Lands: a Photographic Odyssey through America’s National Parks Treasured Lands: a Photographic Odyssey through America’s National ParksWednesday, 20 September, 2017Special Program with QT Luong
- Macro Wildflower Photography: Getting a Bee’s Eye View Macro Wildflower Photography: Getting a Bee’s Eye ViewWednesday, 26 July, 2017Art of Photography with Judy Kramer
If you are a member and received such recognition please notify us at:
- Details of the event
- A small JPEG up to 500 px, sRGB
- And if available a link to a website of the organization where further information can be found
Member Jennifer Fraser’s exhibit, “Water is Life” at the EcoCenter in the Palo Alto Baylands, celebrates the importance of clean, fresh water in our lives: from its everyday uses to its impact on trade, transportation, and recreation. Her beautiful photography features water landscapes from all over the globe. The exhibit is open now and runs thru December 15, 2017.
Reception: Sat, November 4, 2017, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
The EcoCenter is located at 2560 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto
DETAILS here: https://www.evols.org/blog/event/water-life-art-exhibit-jennifer-fraser/
Opening reception: Sat Nov 11, 7-9 pm
Closing reception and Artist Talk - Sat Dec 9, 1-3 pm
Reception: October 6th, 5:30 - 8 pm
Prints by members Judy Kramer ('Storm Building at Mono Lake') , Peter Paluzzi ('Grassland Path') , Joe Petolino ('Flyover #2'), Elaine Heron ("Morning on the Lake") and Bob Carlin ('Sunrise on California Streets' and 'Venetian Rockers') were accepted into the “Landscapes, Seascapes and Cityscapes" exhibit at the Pacific Art League , 668 Ramona Street, Palo Alto. Free parking across Bryant St in the City of Palo Alto garage.
Judy Kramer ('Storm Building at Mono Lake')
Peter Paluzzi ('Grassland Path')
Elaine Heron ("Morning on the Lake")
Bob Carlin ('Sunrise on California Streets')
Bob Carlin ('Venetian Rockers')
Joe Petolino ('Flyover #2')
Date: September 1st - 28th
Rinconada library will be exhibiting eleven images from eight PACC members for the month of September. These are winning images from the June and August Print Competitions. Please drop by the library to take a look. It is in the same building as our Wednesday meetings, on the wall near the front desk.