Founded in 1935, and co-sponsored by the City of Palo Alto Division of Arts and Sciences, we are a group of serious amateur (and some professional) photographers interested in working together to enhance and broaden our photographic skills and artistic vision. Learn more
Come and visit us - our meetings, held most Wednesday evenings, are open to the public!
Our list of "Quick Links" on the right side of this page may help you find what you want. If not, the menus above may help.
[Click on an event to see time and location]
- Upcoming Summer PACC Member Print Exhibition June to July Enter By May 25 Upcoming Summer PACC Member Print Exhibition June through July - enter by May 11Thursday, 11 May, 2017Print Exhibition with Jim ColtonIn connection with the Palo Alto Art Center’s Summer of Photography, The Palo Alto Camera Club will hold a print exhibition of members’ works at the Art Center, 1313 Newell Road. We anticipate showing between 50 and 60 prints. In an effort to allow the most members to participate, the only requirement on image content is that it be family friendly.
- Techniques for Taking Dramatic Portraits Techniques for Taking Dramatic PortraitsWednesday, 24 May, 2017Art of Photography Presentation with Mike Lloyd
- Exhibit at Avenue 25 Gallery Exhibit at Avenue 25 GalleryMarch 11 - April 21, 2017Exhibit
If you are a member and received such recognition please notify us at:
- Details of the event
- A small JPEG up to 500 px, sRGB
- And if available a link to a website of the organization where further information can be found
MORE on David's website at https://www.davidcolemanphotography.com/workshops
Exhibit: May 5th-25th
Reception: May 5th, 5:50 - 8 pm
Two prints by member Deborah Plumley (’Solitude’ and 'Musing Model') and one print by Claire Liversidge ('At the Corner of Castro and 18th Street') were accepted into the juried exhibit “Figures & Faces" at the Pacific Art League , 668 Ramona Street, Palo Alto. Free parking across Bryant St in the City of Palo Alto garage.
'At the Corner of Castro and 18th Street' by Claire Liverside
'Solitude' by Deborah Plumley
'Musing Model' by Deborah Plumley