Founded in 1935, and co-sponsored by the City of Palo Alto Division of Arts and Sciences, we are a group of serious amateur (and some professional) photographers interested in working together to enhance and broaden our photographic skills and artistic vision. Learn moreCome and visit us – our meetings, held most Wednesday evenings, are open to the public!
PACC Member since 2003
- Slides from: "Lightroom Tips & Tricks I" (Dan Hartford, 4/27/2016)
- What It’s Like to be Stranded on an Island with Fidel Castro What It’s Like to be Stranded on an Island with Fidel CastroWednesday, 27 July, 2016Special Program with Jim Colton
- Children of Nicaragua Children of NicaraguaWednesday, 3 August, 2016 at 7:30 pmwith Empowerment International
If you are a member and received such recognition please notify Webmaster at:
- Details of the event
- A small JPEG up to 500 px, sRGB
- And if available a link to a website of the organization where further information can be found
- Two of member Judy Kramer’s images were accepted into the 2016 Peninsula Jewish Community Center art show July 17, 2016 Peninsula Jewish Community Center, Foster CityJudy KramerTwo of member Judy Kramer’s images were accepted into the 2016 Peninsula Jewish Community Center art show. The exhibit will run July 14--September 25 at 800 Foster City Boulevard, Foster City. The reception and final awards presentation will be held there on Sunday, July 31, 2--4 PM.
- PACC Members display their prints at the Avenidas Rose Kleiner Senior Day Center June 26, 2016 Avenidas Rose Kleiner Senior Day Center
The Avenidas Rose Kleiner Center provides adult day care for seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, strokes or other chronic conditions. The Executive Director of the Center is Tom Pamilla, a long time friend of the Palo Alto Camera Club. Tom believed that his patients would benefit from art on the walls of the Center and requested that the Camera Club have some of its members display some of their photographs at the Center. Several members now have their photographs on display and Tom reports that the patients find the displays interesting and uplifting. Tom is very appreciative of PACC providing art for his patients. In addition to being able to display your work, this is also an opportunity to help bring some joy to the patients at the Center. The patients are at the Center until 2:30 every weekday. Therefore we have access to the Center from 2:30 to 5:00 every weekday to hang photographs or to bring visitors to see our photographs. If you would like to exhibit at the Rose Kleiner Center, contact Jim Colton.
- Member Dogus Akaydin's 'Tunnel Vision' print was selected to be shown at PAL exhibit in June May 18, 2016 Pacific Art League (PAL)Dogus AkaydinDogus Akaydin's print entitled 'Tunnel Vision' was selected to be shown at "Science, Technology and the Future of Art" exhibition at Pacific Art League from June 3 to 23. The opening reception is on Friday, June 3, 5:30pm to 8:00pm. The address is 668 Ramona St., Palo Alto. Parking is free in the City garage just across Ramona St.
- Prints by Judy Kramer and Dogus Akaydin accepted in May Exhibit on 'Figures and Faces' at Pacific Art League April 19, 2016 Pacific Art League (PAL)Judy Kramer and Dogus AkaydinMember Judy Kramer's print "Stinkface" was accepted in the curated exhibit on 'Figures and Faces' at Pacific Art League. Also accepted was a print by member Dogus Akaydin entitled "La Danse Revisited: This Side / The Other Side". The show runs May 6--26, with the opening reception on Friday, May 6, 5:30--8 PM. Address: 668 Ramona Street, Palo Alto. Free parking in City garage across Ramona.