- Most of the PACC meetings are held at the Lucie Evans Baylands Nature Center at the east end of Embarcadero Rd (Google MAP).
Note: Since lighting between the parking lot and Nature Center is not always optimal, we advise carrying a flashlight.
- The SIG meetings are usually held at the Cubberley Community Center in Palo Alto and at the Main Street Coffee Roasting Company in Redwood City.
Visitors are encouraged to attend a few meetings before deciding whether to join.
Meetings are usually on the first thru the 4th Wed of each month, except as noted on our Calendar of Events page.
All meetings begin at 7:30 pm and end around 9:30 – 10 pm. The meeting room opens at 7 pm for informal chat.
- 1st Tue. – Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- 2nd Wed. – Interactive Competition (either Print or Digital – alternating monthly)
- 3rd Wed. – Group Critique
- 4th Wed. – Special Program Evenings
For further details see Calendar of Events