About Our Field Trips
During the year, the Palo Alto Camera Club organizes field trips to various California locations. Local trips are usually organized during Saturdays or Sundays and typically run for half a day. Once or twice a year we host a multi-day trip to a distant location such as Monterey or Yosemite.
Note that field trips are for PACC club members only and their guests.
Some field trips that have been organized in the recent past include:
- Annual Big Trip: Best of Monterey
- SF Flower Piano
- Evening at Alcatraz and Dinner
- Yosemite Valley in Winter Taste of Yosemite Culinary Event
- Filoli Gardens, Macro & Focus Stacking, Lunch & Champagne Social
- Gamble Garden Spring Tour
- Point Reyes National Shoreline
- Sonoma Raceway - Drifting Competition
- Yosemite & Eastern Sierras Autumn Change of Colors