In this innovative seminar, Steve shares his shooting philosophies gleaned from a lifetime of wandering with his cameras, teaching concepts from his newly revised and critically-acclaimed book, "The Passionate Photographer". He will encourage you to shoot a little more, take chances, try new approaches and push past photographic boundaries and cliches well beyond your comfort zone. You’ll learn to capture lyrical, poetic and decisive moments that communicate the energy of place and evoke an emotional response from the viewer.
The Power Of The Personal Project
In this session we will look at the big picture:
* How dedicating your time and effort to a set of pictures can be transformative to your work.
* A long term project can force you to dig deeper to creative places.
* The importance of putting the time into your personal project.
* Brainstorming techniques for finding ideas and inspiration.
* Honing your visual voice and vision.
* Actionable steps toward finding, executing and publishing the project.
There will be time after the formal presentation for questions, answers and discussion.
This meeting will be online via Zoom.
Club members do not need to register for this event. Please ignore the "Registration is Recommended" on this page.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83067993651
Zoom Passcode: 2094301
Members: Please log into your PACC account and view this calendar entry to see additional information.